Saturday 26 May 2012

Going on Staycation!

Its that time of year again, where my friends and I rent a place by the beach and party for about a week. Mainly because a majority of us are born in the merry merry month of May. There will be plenty of drinking, smoking and cursing like pirates while we play cards, dominoes, and maybe even a couple of games of Magic. Should I not perish from alcohol poisoning or lung cancer then you can expect me back in action from about the 2nd of June, by which time, I will try to brainstorm something to post about. I'm thinking that I'll just provide a report of any of the Type 4 games we might play as our Type 4 stack is quite insane. If by chance, we don't manage to play any magic, then I figure I'll just post what my stack includes and perhaps recount some of the insanity that has occurred in the past.

Until which time I wish you, all my readers, safe travels and success in all your endeavors.

Thank you for reading, 'till next time.



L.E.F.M to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment